Bruce The Elf

Bruce The Elf
Welcome, Blessings to All

Detail of Someone Found

Detail of Someone Found
Detail of Someone Found

Painted Portraits on Fabric

Painted Portraits on Fabric
Gail Can Paint Your Portrait on Fabric

Share Knowledge

Share Knowledge
Grandmother's Legacy

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Another Day in Vancouver

The wind is a little calmer than it was yesterday . The sun actually came out
I am surrounded with family ,  the kitchen has been my friend all afternoon . The food was great , Lindsey did a good job. 13 people for supper
I hope to do some drawing either tonight or tomorrow , I feel that I have to get back to it soon
I prefer hiding in the bedroom every once and awhile , that is why I am writing this now
I showed Brynlee and my Brother my sketch for Th Three Sister's Three , they like it

No comments:

Post a Comment