Bruce The Elf

Bruce The Elf
Welcome, Blessings to All

Detail of Someone Found

Detail of Someone Found
Detail of Someone Found

Painted Portraits on Fabric

Painted Portraits on Fabric
Gail Can Paint Your Portrait on Fabric

Share Knowledge

Share Knowledge
Grandmother's Legacy

Sunday, March 14, 2010

The Computer is Home

The computer is home and a new larger monitor came with it , very nice...
Yesterday was a day of learning patience all over again . The sleeve requirement for Paducah is 1/2" from top of quilt my for Grandmother's Legacy was 1/4"
First I had to get through my hand sewing then I had basted and then machine sewn the binding and the sleeve together . Oh , the best part was getting the binding back on , I am being sarcastic !
Today is a hand-sewing day putting the bits back together
I also hope to do some more thread work on the sky of The Quilt With no Name . Actually I am quite pleased with the progress so far .

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new blog Gail! It's fantastic! I have always envied your talent. I look forward to following your progress on your new quilt and keeping in touch with what you're up to.

    XXOO
    Jean

    ReplyDelete