Bruce The Elf

Bruce The Elf
Welcome, Blessings to All

Detail of Someone Found

Detail of Someone Found
Detail of Someone Found

Painted Portraits on Fabric

Painted Portraits on Fabric
Gail Can Paint Your Portrait on Fabric

Share Knowledge

Share Knowledge
Grandmother's Legacy

Friday, March 12, 2010

First day of blogging /or what the heck am I doing ?

Still on Harry's computer so I am going to make this short
I have heard that blogging is a good idea , I believe who ever started the whole thing must agree
My quilt which I have no name for as of yet is coming quite well . I have been sewing for about 4 hours a day . I find that that way I can really look at the quilt and decide what... am I doing now ??? I am at the threadwork stage of the sky , it is funny when you work on something that you enjoy time just slips by . I have tunes going as I work usually big band , 70's stuff , hand stitching usually Ricky Tims . Have not got to that stage though .
Photos will come when I have the other computer back
I am getting all the paperwork ready , then sending Grandmother's Legacy to Paducah next week . I am excited to be in the show

No comments:

Post a Comment