Bruce The Elf

Bruce The Elf
Welcome, Blessings to All

Detail of Someone Found

Detail of Someone Found
Detail of Someone Found

Painted Portraits on Fabric

Painted Portraits on Fabric
Gail Can Paint Your Portrait on Fabric

Share Knowledge

Share Knowledge
Grandmother's Legacy

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Know It Is Tuesday Yet Where Did The Weekend Go

Beautiful days out there somewhere , actually right outside the door
It was a few days of picking out threads , some of my threads are small and on top of that I baste things !!! Then the delightful job of putting everything back hopefully the way they were !
I am talking about the readjustment of Grandmother's Legacy sleeve for AQS Paducah Show , I also hope to never do that again !!!
This week is continuing the threadwork on The Quilt With No Name . I am at a very important part so I am doing it slowly , the blue sky . Decided to use Superior Threads Bottom Line a light blue on bottom and top looks alright so far ...
The yellowish cloud I did the same sort of line sewing using Superior Threads Bottom Line . Heather helped me choose and she picked out the thread that I am using in the quilt . Heather also was the one that told me to try Bottom of the Line on the top and bottom

There used to be a store in my home town that was called Dreamweaver
this store was wonderful . The owners of Dreamweaver are now on line and I have asked them if I may advertise my Goddess series and possibly my Art Quilts and they have agreed . So that means that I am about to tell their story to the world... kind of cool . The excuses I can come up with to not to write the stories ... oh yeah I am good at that . I do not notice a dirty floor until the day I have set aside to work on the epic sagas or oh I should ...
The commission piece I have been working on forever . It is the one that I always put aside so that I can use the table space for a much better reason , so this watercolour has been set aside alot .Well , I have news that it is actually looking good , I am pleased . They might receive their painting yet !

No comments:

Post a Comment